Through our fractional ownership program
ABOUT COSTA MONTAÑA
This 255 acre natural amphitheater offers prime ocean, mountain and river views. These home sites offer exceptional views of the beautiful blue water, rugged mountains, and valleys. We are offering an affordable opportunity to own a piece of paradise. Select from hill top lots with Pacific Ocean views or secluded lots along a meandering river.
This one-of-a-kind location borders the Tarcolitos River on the south and a natural bluff on the north, providing for a very private, secluded community. World class marinas, golf courses, five star resorts and magnificent beaches and natural parks are located within minutes from the property.
The property is only 45 miles from San José, and it is the closest beach resort to the Capital. Costa Montaña's rare beauty comes from its unique location between the exotic Carara National Park and the Golfo de Nicoya, having its islands adorning the ocean view.
Our main entrance is just a few minutes from the Pacific Coast Highway (Costanera).
The Costanera is the main highway that connects the central pacific region to the capital of San José.
Costa Montaña offers you an unmatched real estate opportunity to purchase exclusive property at pre-development prices in this rich rapidly growing area.
Photo .: Master Plan
- Gated Community of nearly 300 acres situated along the road from San Jose to where it meets the pacific coast
- Exclusive 1.25 Acre Estate sized home sites are nestled between the Carara National Park
- The community offers breathtaking ocean and river views.
Entrance & club housePhoto .: Entrance & Club House
- Private gated community with guarded entrance and 24 hour security
- Fully Developed Property with ready-to-build 1.25 acre home sites
- High-speed Internet & digital cable
- On-site multi-purpose clubhouse
- Property minutes from the ocean
- An abundance of outdoor activities in very close proximity (sport fishing, surfing, canopy tours, water rafting, and more)
- 20 minutes away from Jaco beach. Map it
- 15 minutes from Los Sueños full service Marina & Resort
- Golf courses and Marinas minutes away
- Manuel Antonio and Carara National parks nearby